A quiz for children and teens.
1. In Rick Riordan’s Percy Jackson Series what is Percy's friend Grover's favorite thing to eat: enchiladas and...?
2. In Darren Shan’s "Cirque Du Freak" when they are deciding who should get the tickets, Darren gets one but who gets the other?
3. In "Artemis Fowl", what age is Artemis?
4. In Charlie Higson’s Young Bond Series John Charnnage is a strange man who has a collection of poisons, including belladonna, death cap, cyanide and more. It also includes aconite. What is this also known as?
5. In Louise Rennison’s books featuring Georgia Nicolson what does Georgia accidentally do to her eyebrows?
6. In what book is Fagin a leader of the gang of thieves that the main character gets drawn into?
"Crispin: The Cross of Lead", by Avi
"Redwall", by Brian Jacques
"Oliver Twist", by Charles Dickens
"The Bad Beginning", by Lemony Snicket
7. In what book does Lord Asriel use Roger and his daemon to open a passageway into a new world?
"The Golden Compass", by Philip Pullman
"Bridge to Terabithia", by Katherine Paterson
"Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone", by J. K. Rowling
"Walk Two Moons", by Sharon Creech
8. In the Twilight Series What was Edward suffering from when he was turned into a vampire?
9. In Mark Haddon's book The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-time, what does the narrator, Christopher, suffer from?
10. In Tintin what is the name of the Professor
Next week we will be joined by Luke a transition year student so expect an emphasis on young adult literature with reviews and views on some new releases.
Have a great weekend.